How to Hide Online is no longer available for the iPad and remains out of print.
The "digital book" explored the secrets of how to hide information where it can't be seen. The five core chapters describe five different techniques for slipping information into the virtual cracks of larger files:
- Digital Photos can carry secret messages embedded in the tiny spots of red, blue and green.
- Sports game transcripts can hide extra words between the virtual lines.
- Secret Texts can be split into many parts like a puzzle so that you need all of them before the secret message can be read.
- Mistyped words could just be a mistake -- or they could hold an elaborate secret.
- Shopping lists can carry another message in the order of the items.
Each chapter came with a working illustration where you can try all of the ideas.
Please write with suggestions, requests or complaints directly to me through this contact form.